? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Huge Eye Opener!!

So I havnt been a military spouse for that long. I am going on my 3rd year. My husband has been deployed for 14 months now this is my first deployment his 3rd. We have been married almost 3 years and today was a huge eye opener on what military life really holds. I thought when my husband deployed it was going to the end of the world. I had no clue how to handle this life. At the time my son was only 11 months old but I was lucky enough to fall upon some wonderful army spouses who led me the way. So I grabbed my big girl panties and became the military wife I am now. Untill this afternoon when I attended a memorial service for a fallen soldier in my husbands BN. I have never seen just a sad thing in my life. I have been to some really sad funerals family, friends, babies, kids ect. But today was by far the worst. For any of you that have never been to one wow it was heart wreanching. So this brings me to the fact that there is so much that friends families kids spouses and soldiers go threw to give us our freedom. This poor family today there isnt anything in this world that is going to take away the pain they feel. This BN will be home shortly and something so tragic had to happen. It was a huge eye opener to me that this happens and it happens way more than any one knows. My heart goes out to all families and friends of all fallen soldiers.

0 comments: