? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still waiting

I am still waiting. I am beginning to hate the way the Army works. They have yet again pushed back dates of redeployment. I really don't know how much more of this I can take really. I am on the verge of loosing my mind. I went to the welcome home ceremony the other night for 250 soldiers of Dereke's BN. That was hard for me. I had to leave right after the soldiers were released. I couldn't sit there and see how happy the other families were to get there loved ones home. That is FREAKIN sad I know. I guess the jealous side of me came out. In Michelle's words all we got out of it was a freakin tea shirt. LOL. I am trying to keep my hopes up. I try to tell myself you went 14 months what is one more week but after awhile I cant lie to myself anymore. I do have to thank god that I do have some really great friends here who really understand what I am going threw. Thanks girls for dealing with my negativity!!

0 comments: