? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

GGGRRRR

I don't know what to even write or even say right now. I just have so many emotions right now its crazy. I am nervous anxious nauseous excited scared and over all very very happy. This is my first time having to go threw a homecoming. This has been one of the hardest things I have ever gone threw. I put so much stress on myself to make every one happy and to do everything right with the FRG. I am just plain ready for him to come home. I am ready to be a family again. I am ready to have my husband hero and father of my lil man home with us. I want nothing more right now then to have a quit evening at home dinner at the table, laying around cuddling watching tv, then a little bed room fun and then falling alseep in my lovers arms. I took the littlest thing for granted when he was home now after 14 months of not having it I will never do that again. I am going to enjoy every minute I have with him. Good or bad!! I never thought I was strong enough to do anything like this before so I have learned a lot threw all of this. I have become a very stong independent women. That is about the only thing I can thank the Army for threw all of this. Well that is all I say for now. Wish me luck with everything!!

0 comments: