? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

YEEAAHH!!!

Okay so Michelle Dana and Amber this is going to be a good one. Not depressing and full of tears! Tomorrow is the big day! My hero is coming home to me! I cant wait! If you can tell by all my !!!!!!'s. I am finally ready I have everything I have to do done! Girls can you believe it after all this waiting and crying its finally time? I mean how many times have we said 4 more days? Really it was getting old! Well hope you all are getting your things done and I will see all your bright shining faces tomorrow morning! MMMMUAH!!

0 comments: