? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

You girls were right!!

Well girls they finally got me last night. On my way home I got pulled over by the effin GAME WORDEN and got a 75$ ticket for being on my cell. I was being so careful to I even thought to myself damn there are a lot of MP's out tonight. So I waited till I got closer to home. Get this I wasn't even talking yet I was trying to get service to call the old man and ask him if he needed me to bring anything home. Then this dude pulls me over in a civilian truck and turns out to be the game worden. He sneaks up to my truck and pokes his head around my window like I was going to freak out and lose it or something. I guess that is part of being cautious when they run my name and first see that I have a CCW then see that my cranky husband just hot home from Iraq I am not sure. But he looked terrified walking up to my truck. Over all though he was a very nice guy. Well lesson learned I should of listened to you guys. Time to get my HANDS FREE DEVICE OUT!!

0 comments: